I recently did a quick search on Pinterest for “pumpkin patch outfits” and man, there are some fun looks!
I grabbed my favs and made this little inspiration collage
Mustard, Olive and Rust are great colors for the fall. I went in search of some great accessories the tI could wear with the things already in my closet. Here are some of my favorites:
- I adore olive as a neutral, and this bootie has tons of style. It will pair so well with both leggings and skinny jeans and is a great unexpected subtle color that still makes a big impact
- A cashmere poncho can seem like a luxury purchase, but trust me you will grab this one every time you head out the door. Ponchos are a go to for airplane travel and car trips. Soft, cozy, and neutral enough to go with everything.
- I am all about scarves this time of year and I think this traditional patterned scarf is one that will get tons of use. It has a great mustard yellow strip in it that would be dealing with a mustard bag or sweater to help it all pop.
- Who can resist a cross body bag with this much style? The gorgeous mustard color, fun tassel and those metal studs….adorable
- I am always on the look out for traditional styles with a twist. The fun cut on this rust colored bootie makes it something a little extra and unexpected
- The muted fall colors, with the addition of that stunning lavender and rose, make this scarf an attention grabber! It is so fun to find something that is super versatile and a wow!
- Fall days can vary in temperature and while I am well prepared for the cooler days we sometimes get a reprieve and hit 80 degrees #liketoday. The combo of rose and olive in this kimono is fresh and modern and looks good with everything from white to denim to black.
Accessories are such a great way to add some festive color and options to your wardrobe without a huge investment. And all of these that I have shared are traditional enough to get you thru a couple seasons.
Happy fall y’all!