Today’s weather is a high of 42 degrees which means our Indian Summer is officially over! As much as I miss warm temperatures I do get excited for fall outfits! I am on a vest kick and so the first thing I did was head to Pinterest and put together a board of inspiration. You can find that here
As I look thru all those great outfits I found some common themes and put them together in a little collage
Styling a vest can be really easy with the right base layer. Neutral sweaters and flannel shirts are simple and easy choices for creating stylish and fun outfits. I have a couple favorites that I want to share with you
- This tan cowlneck sweater is the perfect base for any outfit that has a touch of leopard. From a leopard scarf to leopard flats or booties
- I like this white sweater for cooler days when you can layer a flannel under it for an extra pop of color. It is a little shorter so the shirt can also show out the bottom of the sweater.
- Who can resist the perfect v neck sweater? You can easily add a scarf like this one or this one without too much bulk around the neck
- This sweater has the most adorable popcorn stitching which makes for a really fun and not quite so basic white sweater.
- If you are one of those people who likes a sweater to cover the bottom if you are wearing leggings, then this longer style tunic sweater is the perfect addition. It also comes in some fun colors if neutral isn’t your jam.
- I adore the colors in this plaid flannel shirt and it is dreamy soft!
- A longer style plaid shirt that is really more of a tunic and will look great with leggings and boots.
- Is there anything more traditional than a red plaid flannel? A must have for every closet!
I hope these inspire you to grab a vest and start styling! I am changing out my closet this morning and moving in all the cozy!! Happy Friday!